We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amazing resort

Which Pacific Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradbury California
1 post
Save Topic
amazing resort

Taunovo Bay Resort and Spa is truely an amazing resort with every activity you couold imagine on a south sea island. The staff confirms the stories you have heard, "Fijian people are the friendliest people in the world". The ownership is onsite and well continueing to hone the property, will asks for your critque for the betterment of the resort. Their Sunday jazz brunch is a must. If I had to complain, it would be to hurry up with the new kitchen facility to improve on the food. Do the River rafting, Zip lines through the jungle and their private island and canyon falls.

Dick Hale, Bradbury Calif.

Colorado
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: amazing resort

Agreed that Taunovo Bay is a great resort, and will be even better once their new central resort is complete. Neil Foon (their recently new chef) does some very interesting things. He made me a fresh water fern salad that was incredible!

Wimauma, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amazing resort

Thanks for the great post. I've never been but want to travel with my husband. We live in FL. Would love to hear about your trip and any advise.. Thanks

Dee

New Zealand
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amazing resort

Hi there

We stayed at Fiji Palms (just down the road from Taunovo Bay Resort) and got a party of 10 together for the Sunday Jazz Lunch (November 2009) but were extremely disappointed to learn that the band was not turning up - charges were still the same though. We thought the lunch well over-priced and drinks way over the top - especially when they were charging GST plus service charge on a glass of Chardonnay and the meals. We stay at Fiji Palms each year but will definitely not be going to the Taunovo again.

4. Re: amazing resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, September 12, 2010