We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

Sydney
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

Have just checked out the new Vatulele website to see if they mention the refurbished standard bures (working on 4 of them this month) and noticed that rates are inclusive of non-alcoholic drinks, but make no mention of including "all drinks" or "alcoholic" drinks. The honeymooners special includes a free bottle of champagne, which pretty much backs up the conclusion I have drawn.

Don't let this put you off as it's an amazing place to go, but just pointing it out as my review from our honeymoon in January talks about the drinks included (as they were).

1. Re: Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:08 pm, June 25, 2008
melbourne
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

I think it does depend on your package maybe? We are going next week and our package includes all "standard" alcohol, eg house wines and standard spirits. Looking forward to it very much!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

I believe that all drinks are included through March of 2009. After that, I believe that is when it takes effect.....

melbourne
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

I got some more information - in our package, we have Bounty Rum, Vodka, Bacardi, local beers and house wines. The days of French champagne on demand are definitely over!

However my travel agent thought that a standard booking did not include any alcohol.

Cheers

5. Re: Alcohol no longer included at Vatulele

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 pm, September 26, 2009