We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa

Which Qamea Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Spa

I was curious if anyone would recommend booking spa treatments before arriving? Thanks in advance!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa

My wife and I stayed at Qamea in February of 2007. We didn't make any bookings for treatments until we arrived at the resort. For most services, we booked the day before, but my wife booked one massage on the same day with no problems. Filo (the head masseuse) will most likely come find you at some point and ask if you're interested in more services.

By the way, we found the pricing to be very similar to what we see at home.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa

Thanks PDX!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa

Just wanted to see if anyone had any follow up recommendations from spa treatments in the last year or so at Qamea? We are headed there in a few weeks for wedding and relaxation for 4 nights. There is quite a list and price range, and we'll probably try to get at least 2 each. The Jet Lag recovery massage seems like a no brainer. Has anyone tried it? What about the facial treatments?

Also, has anyone taken the later flight out of Taveuni ? I'm thinking we would still have a half day to take advantage of spa or sun (hopefully) before we left.

TIA

4. Re: Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 16, 2009