We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more Treasure Island question! :-)

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
One more Treasure Island question! :-)

Which island bures are the best to stay in, both in terms of being renovated, and having a toddler/being pregnant? I have looked at the resort reviews and there are so many mixed ones on where is best to stay. I think the 50's to 60's were the pick, but wanted to check. THANKS AGAIN!

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,747 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more Treasure Island question! :-)

It is easy to get around the island it is flat with concrete paths so any of the above bures would be good personally I prefer the western side of the island down toward the southern point. Sorry can't remember numbers.

2. Re: One more Treasure Island question! :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island