We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf trip from the island?

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
Golf trip from the island?

Hello All,

I am going to the island in the first week of August for a wedding.

A large group are going and the male side ( about 8) are looking at the possibility of playing a round of golf.

I assume we might be able to catch the boat back to the main island and go from there? Any tips, trips or tricks?

many thanks for your help and ideas

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf trip from the island?

Bula Damian

You'd have to go back to Denarau to play golf.

Or there is an ordinary 9 hole course on Malolo Lailai Island, and you could probably get a resort boat to take you over there depending on the weather.

Guess you want to leave in the morning no matter where you go, so I'd suggest you email the resort and ask what boats are available to Denarau or MLL island.

hope it works out well LTB

2. Re: Golf trip from the island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, May 23, 2011
3. Re: Golf trip from the island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island