We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amunuca Island - best way to transfer from Denaru?

Which Tokoriki Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
Amunuca Island - best way to transfer from Denaru?

Hi - we are travelling to Fiji in July and I have booked accommodation in Denaru and Amunuca Island, but noit yet looked into the transfers. Is it better to book from Australia before we leave, or easy enough (and cheaper?) to arrange it when we are there? We went to Fiji last year so vaguely familiar with the marina area, but travelling with a 3 year old and a 1 year old so not huge tolerance for disaster in terms of unexpectedly long waiting times etc. Thanks

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amunuca Island - best way to transfer from Denaru?

We went with South Seas & they ran to time. We booked before we went over as we were on a tight schedule. Others may be able to help with this.

You will LOVE Amunuca, the views are spectacular. Look forward to hearing about your trip when you return

http://www.ssc.com.fj/default.aspx

Cheers

Sydney Australia
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amunuca Island - best way to transfer from Denaru?

Thanks - I am thinking now we may go over by boat but as we leave the Island and go straight to the airport might consider a chopper back to save a whole day of travel which is hard on the kids. I have sent off for a quote from Island Hoppers - has anybody done this and can advise roughly what the cost is? The boat transfer is about $200 AUD I think so more pricy than I had thought so perhaps the chopper won't be so horrificly more expensive?

3. Re: Amunuca Island - best way to transfer from Denaru?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, June 21, 2013