We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tokoriki Island Resort

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tokoriki Island Resort

Hi

I am thinking of staying here for 7 nights in early January. Is this a nice island to go to?

What is the weather like in January? Is it going to be really wet?

My other option was going to Tadrai Resort on Mana Island instead. Any thoughts? Is it worth the extra money?

Thanks

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tokoriki Island Resort

Tadrai is very new and only opened in the last couple of months, will be interesting if someone who has stayed there responds Angelica. But sure we'd all like to know about it from first hand experience.

You asked the same question about Tokoroki a day ago and it's still current.

On the weather, I guess it is the rainy season, but unfortunately none of us has a crystal ball and can tell you exactly, however "Hooked" gave a good answer to that in your other post on the same subject, here it is if you missed it

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294331-i883-k4…

enjoy your holiday LTB

Edited: 3:34 am, November 15, 2011
2. Re: Tokoriki Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, November 17, 2012