We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Bure on Amunuca

Batemans Bay...
Level Contributor
138 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Family Bure on Amunuca

Hello,

Looking to travel to Amunuca for the first time (been to Fiji 9 times). We are looking to travel with the in-laws are seeking feedback on the family bure. There will be 4 adults and 2 kids (aged 10 & 7). I understand it has 4 bedrooms and we would occupy 3. Is it big enough for our own space? Is it close to the beach & restaurant? and finally, is it noisy with people walking past? Many thanks

Rural SA
Level Contributor
286 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Bure on Amunuca

Hi Keira,

We had two adults and two 'adult' teens (18) and a four year old but chose to stay in the absolute beachfront bures so booked two side by side as they have their own living area. Nothing is too far from the beach but the family bure is four bedrooms and two bathrooms - no separate living area. Each bedroom has it's own deck and there's a communal family deck/pavilion. If you count your bedroom and deck as your own space they might suit you. I think there are two studio rooms attached to the family bure also so I guess it depends on whether they are occupied at the time you stay.

There are pictures on Amunuca's website. Have a good look at the family bure floorplan and the resort map so you can see where they are situated. I'd guess that they're about 100metres back from the beach.

~ Mel

2. Re: Family Bure on Amunuca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 20, 2012