We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amanuca Update

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Amanuca Update

Are there any new updates regarding the state of this resort and what the new owners have improved?

mar
Central Coast Sydney
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Amanuca Update

I was over there two days ago (not that island though) - and unfortunatley staff on the day trip i was doing said DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY AMANUCA!! - its for sale!! - so i dont really know what state its in??

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Amanuca Update

Oh really, thats interesting information - doesnt sound too promising then.

May have to rethink that one.

thanks very much passing on.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
165 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Amanuca Update

The Real Estate page where it was advertised has a sold sign on it and the press release gives details of new management etc so I am fairly sure it has been sold ....

the day staff have probably being saying that same line for ages as it has been in trouble for quite a while, and are perhaps not up to date?

It will be interesting to get a review on it if it is open.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Amanuca Update

hope someone posts a positive update!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
165 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Amanuca Update

There are three newish and positive reviews on Amanuca - I have just noticed them.

Sounds like they are getting it together.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Amanuca Update

thks for that - Im logging on to see

Queensland
10 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Amanuca Update

Thanks :-) your info very helpful, It sounds like they've got their act together but like you- I'll wait to see what reviews are like. Hope they include fresh fruit on new menus lol. Travel safe -Jetset

18. Re: Amanuca Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 11, 2010