We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal Deals - Worth it?

Milwaukee
5 posts
Save Topic
Meal Deals - Worth it?

I am planning a honeymoon to Tokoriki this August. We are staying in a sunset pool villa and are real excited about the trip!

I am curious how expensive the food is there. I believe we can get a meal plan of $92 per person per day. Is this worth it?? I don't plan on coming back 20 lbs heavier (so eating all I can for $92/day isn't really attractive to me), but I don't want to spend MORE than $92/day/person if we decide not to go with the meal plan.

Thanks!

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal Deals - Worth it?

I emailed tokoriki about this and their meal plan is $165/person per day. From what i've heard it would be better to just pay by the meal unless you are a big eater.

Milwaukee
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal Deals - Worth it?

Through my travel agent I am able to get a meal plan for $92 per day (Remember, what Tokoriki may say may be in Fijian dollars too)

Looking at the sample menus, I am wondering if they are in Fijian dollars too... Regardless, I think my fiance and I could easily share at least a dessert, we don't need our own each! It might be cheaper for us to pay per meal if the sample menus are in Fijian dollars

3. Re: Meal Deals - Worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 09, 2010