We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Which Tokoriki Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Like the title says - just wondering what stage the renovations are at as we want to go in August or September. Thanks.

Sydney
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Hi JKjnr,

Was just looking through my resort status reports for Tokoriki Island resort, can't see anything about renovations.

You can also read current reviws on the resort at: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g308261-d312169…

I have a quick look and no-one has mentions anything about renovations?

You can call the resort to enquire on +679 6661999

Hope that helps

Min KW

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
305 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Bula

We were there last month, they were 98% finished - just doing touch ups - ie painting and small garden beds around the bar and restuarant but I'd expect it would be finished now.

Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Bula JK jnr

Sunny greetings from Tokoriki Island Resort. I work onsite and thought I'd give you a first hand update. We did do some maintenance on our Restaurant which turned into something a little bigger than expected work wise! However the finished result is that we now have a fantastic, open restaurant with a new water feature and outdoor dining deck. At the moment we are doing some work at the back of the Resort on a storeroom however this doesn't impact guest's stays.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact either myself - marketing@tokoriki.com or our General Manager Mr Andrew Travers on gm@tokoriki.com. We're also happy to pop around and take some photos if required. Please let me know if you have any other queries and we hope to see you here in August/September!

Kind regards

Marina

Sydney
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

Many thanks to those who replied. And it is very encouraging to see someone from the resort offer such information on a forum. It sounds like a graet destination. JKjnr

5. Re: Are the renovations still going on at Tokoriki Iskand Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 11, 2010