We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navini Island Reort

NYC
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Navini Island Reort

I spend 12 nights in Navini Island Resort. I must say that it was a wonderful experience. In Navini - you are FAMILY! Everyone knows you by name and it is so intimate. The food is great, the service wonderful and the bures are just lovely.

We met the most wonderful people and will remain friends for years to come!

Kerry, Arthur, Simone, Mere, Julig - I can't thank you enough for a memorable Holiday!

Bula to you ALL!

Nancy

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Navini Island Reort

Do you have any pictures that you can email me? i am going to navini for 12 nights for my honeymoon. You can email me at fijihoneymoon@gmail.com

southampton
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Navini Island Reort

Bula Nancy!

Navini was amazing and I'd love to be there right now. Summer has arrived in England so it's ok.

I feel special knowing that we found such an unspoilt beautiful place that not many people get to see, and miss the lovely friends that we made. I loved it so much I had to write a review!

Thanks for the laughs

Clare

NYC
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Navini Island Reort

Hey Clare:

I did not know that you knew about this website. I have sent you and Gareth an email - you all must be very busy! I sent you the picture that I took of you in Navini. Have spoken also with Debbie & Matt and we sent good ole Dickie a card with his pictures since he is not computer savvy! You know that after we left he crushed his toe on a rock and was back getting medical treatment from the girls again! I think he did it on purpose!!!! (hehehehehehehe) Big Hugs!

Stay well and stay in touch!

Love, Nancy & Lila

Kava TIME!!!

southampton
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Navini Island Reort

Hi guys

Great to hear from you , all though I'm not sure who Gareth is?

Maybe I'm not the Clare you think I am, my husband is Nick we left on the same day as you guys.

Los Angeles was very smoggy, but hey it made us want to come home!

Hope NY is not getting too hot.

Nick and Clare

NYC
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Navini Island Reort

Hi Clare & Nick:

My email address at work is: nancy.dejesus@us.calyon.com

Yes, I had you confused with Clare & Gareth. They were a sweet young couple that had left before you arrived. Well it is nice to connect with you guys anyway!

How was the rest of your trip?? You can reply to my work address.

All the best to you both!

Nancy & Lila

Auckland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Navini Island Reort

Hi all. I'm going to Navini in a months time. Any pics and advise would be appreciated? Do they have good snorkelling gear or should we bring our own? How about vegetarian meals, lots of choices?

my email is carteblanche.nz@gmail.com

thanks heaps

chrissy

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
221 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Navini Island Reort

Hi Chrissy

There is plenty of snorkel gear. See Kerry or Simone in the office. The snorkel gear is out back. They sterilize it after it has been used. You get to hang onto it for the duration of your stay. Just throw it out on your veranda where you can rinse it off under one of the taps there.

As far as vegetarian food is concerned, I would let them know before you arrive that you are vegetarian. I don't remember that many vegetarian options being given. In saying that the ladies in the kitchen are really helpful and can usually arrange something with notice.

Generally you order your next meal at the one before hand, eg order lunch at B'fast. If the options are not satisfactory, then that is the time to ask for a variation.

For pictures have you tried their website? There are a few on there. I do not know of any others. Apart from my own that is. We have not been back for two years and we are really missing the place, especially when we get an email from the Island saying hello.

8. Re: Navini Island Reort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 21, 2009