We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

Sydney!
Level Contributor
114 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

Hi all

Trying to book for late Jan and we can only get a garden veiw room.

Do you think its still worth it or are they pretty average?

My boyfriend is a bit 5 star but is desperate to stay on the islands somewhere thats not going to cost a bomb (we liked the look of castaway but it was a bit pricey and im not a fan of kids all over the place!)and this place just looks so beautiful! We'd be staying for 4 nights/5days

Help!

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

The hotel rooms ar not as nice as the bures but are OK. You don't spend that much time in them anyway and th island is gorgeous.

Have a look at Nanuya Island Resort. The tree top bures asre very nice.

2. Re: We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:51 pm, March 06, 2013
Regional Qld
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

We are returning for our third trip in seven years and are taking two teenagers and our adult children and their partners this time. This place has always been wonderful but we haven't stayed in garden rooms but no matter where you stay you tend to be on the beach or at the pool so your room is really only for relaxation and the privacy is probably better in the garden area. We have been with our primary school children but have never found anyones children annoying as kids club is popular. I like privacy and quiet and am returning for such, I have sobbed each time we have left this place. Castaway is hevean and I willpost an update on my return mid Dec 2007.

4. Re: We can only get a garden veiw room - it is still worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Matamanoa Island