We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Holiday

Which Mana Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
auckland
1 post
Save Topic
Our Holiday

As for Most People these days, We have to work very hard to be able to get a trip over seas. Well i just need to say that we just got back from The beautiful Mana island last Sunday the 12th November and had the most Romantic beautiful holiday. So much so that we are going back next year to get married there. People also have to get use to the different culture there and thats the main reason why we love it so much. The people are so warm and friendly. I think they try their very best to accomodate every one and there needs. A great holiday place and met a great group of people.

We stayed in the ocean front bures and they where perfect.

Aruba, Snt Nichols
Level Contributor
188 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Holiday

Kellie, also try Castaway Island next time, you wont regret it, the beach is beautiful and rooms are stunning, food and hospitality is fantastic!!!! Mana is a great choice also, but really try Castaway for a night or two at least, give them a try and if you do, i always tell everyone try the UPSIDEDOWN BANANA CAKE!!!!!!!

new zealand
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Holiday

Hi, glad you had a great time on Mana ours was really bad to put it midly. I would really look into getting married on the Island and where your reception is to be held. etc We had three weddings on the Island when we were there all in the same day and they all sat in the restaurant with the other Island guests and ordered off of the same menu/buffet. I understand though that the chapel is lovely, especially at sunset. I also reccommend that you go in peak times as the state of the Island goes down hill in the off season.

3. Re: Our Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island