We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plantation to Mana transfers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Plantation to Mana transfers

Hello,

we are returning to Fiji in January for 9 nights. We have decided to split our stay and spend 4 nights on plantation island and then 5 on Mana island. Does anyone have any charter recommendations or suggestions for transfers? We would like to avoid going back to denarau. We are a family of 2 adults & 4 kids.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

Contact either resort to see about organising a private transfer. We have organised transfer between Musket Cove and Castaway. Both resorts were happy to arrange ended up with Musket Cove organising a speed boat to Castaway. Plantation to Mana is not a lot further therefore I'm sure plantation could organise something.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

I will do. Do you remember roughly how much it was for your transfer?

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

Hi, we travelled in August from Plantation to Mana on a private jet boat that we organized direct through Plantation. I think it was roughly $350FJ but we got to choose which time we wanted to go and the only other option was heading back to the Mainland and out to Mana again - two separate boat transfers and hours wasted. We were very happy with the private transfer.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

Have a look at takeabreakcruises.com/index.php/…transfers. They have transfer prices listed on their website from Plantation, they run most of the water sports out of Plantation & Musket so they are recognized by the resorts ect;

D C
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

Hi,

I suggest you call the Mana Island backpackers to organise a boat transfer.

Last year we did the reverse of what you are trying to achieve. We initially travelled via the large boat from Denarau to Mana, & then were in a predicament as how to travel to Plantation. Initially the water taxi & charter boats quoted prices well in excess of what we anticipated, so while on Mana we visited the backpackers & asked if they could take us to Plantation. The cost was roughly 65-75% cheaper & it was my wife & I with two local boatsmen for the journey. The trip was enjoyable, but the weather/ waves were not rough so also check before booking.

6. Re: Plantation to Mana transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 14, 2014