We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

I now have the confirmed/up to date activities list and charges for all watersport activities and their charges on Mana Island (up until March 2013) Also includes the 'Seaspray' daily sailings. These activities are all run by SeaFiji now. Bookings may be charged to your Mana room account or paid for via cash or credit card. PM me with your email address - is a pdf file and not able to be posted onto TA.

1. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:58 pm, January 21, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

So not by awesome adventures anymore?? They still have the price list for Mana on their website up till 31st march. South sea cruises also has the Seaspray on their website, prices to 31st march then prices for after that.

Edited: 9:18 pm, January 21, 2013
Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

No SeaFiji has taken over the lot. Snorkels, flippers (free). Will send brochure. Diving things still done by Aqua Trek Mana (they're now on Facebook).

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

Thanks Filcarose for the update. Wish they would learn to update their websites. Both Seafiji and Mana say nothing about the change.

Chiltern, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

Thank you for this update, flickarose. I have been trying to work out if watersports such as parasailing etc would be cheaper if accessed via a day trip to Mana or at Denarau, where I'll be staying. I have sent you a message requesting the pdf.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

Don't know if they would be cheaper, but you would have much better scenery than at Denarau and get to see Mana Island if u did a day trip.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

On speaking with the owner of SeaFiji (who is in NZ presently) he advises that mechanical work is being undertaken on the Mana Island jet skis and parasailing equipment presently. He hopes to have everything operational prior to the end of this month.

8. Re: Watersport Activities/Charges on Mana Island run by SeaFiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 13, 2014