We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meals

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Meals

Hi just read a post that the South Beach Restaurant is closed.

Can anyone confirm this please.

Not sure whether to book the buffet meals or just eat at

Backpackers or new cafe? Also can't find anywhere what

the meal plan prices are would appreciate help if anyone knows.

Confused as what to do. Travelling with 2 kids age 11 & 14.

Thanks.

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Meals

The tentative re-opening date for the South Beach Restaurant is 1 May,2013. In the meantime the conference room which is very modern is being used as the a-la-carte restaurant. You can book by sending an e-mail on guest@manafiji.com

Edited: 2:38 am, April 15, 2013
Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Meals

Thanks so much for your reply:)

Tracee

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Meals

Hi I have emailed Mana to book into Southbank Restaurant when we are there in May for a few nights. Does anyone know if they will get back to me to confirm? Thanks, Tracee

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Meals

Tracee_12 -Give me your requirements (or what you have asked/booked for) in a Private Message and I'll ensure your bookings are done - via Mana Management.

15. Re: Meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2014