We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

Level Contributor
36 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

Travelling to Mana in August and only booked a breakfast plan. After reading reviews about lack of food options on the island, I think I should have listened to my travel agent. is it all the same whether I pay in australia or pay in mana? There are 3 of us travelling.

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

Yes you can pay for your meal plan upon your arrival at Mana.You will be paying in Fijian currency. I don't know whether it would be cheaper to buy in Australia but because of the good exchange rate I doubt it. If you have already paid for breakfast it would probably be easier going through your travel agent.If you have only booked it then pay at Mana.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

Hi MrsMee - if you PM me with your email address, will send you the meal options available on Mana, menus and what they entail. Flicarose.

Level Contributor
36 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

Thanks for your responses. Flicarose I am on mobile phone and don't think I can PM. nothing happens when I click on your name. Maybe if u PM me ur email I can then email my email :)

4. Re: Pay for meal plan in Australia or when checking in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, June 28, 2013