We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Nadi airport to Denarau Marina?

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Nadi airport to Denarau Marina?

I am a family of 3 traveling to mana island in March. I was wondering how much it would cost by taxi to the Denarau Marina from Nadi airport?

Can someone provide me with information in regard the half board purchase meals?

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Nadi airport to Denarau Marina?

Hi the taxi fare should be around F$25 to F$30. Make sure you get an agreed price before you get in the cab. If you are travelling to Mana by boat there is a free bus service included in the price of the ticket from Nadi airport. Make inquiries at the Information Desk when you leave the airport Up until 30/3/2012 the cost of a half meal plan in F$84, thereafter is F$100 per adult.You can buy the plan when you arrive.

2. Re: Transportation from Nadi airport to Denarau Marina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, March 13, 2013