We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cots

Sydney, Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
Cots

Hi again

Can anyone tell me what the standard of the cots are like. I have a 14 mth old and he is quite the climber. He is ok in my portacot that I have but it is Australian standards and I just don't think Fiji would have the same standards. It would also be a nightmare for us if we got there and one was not available even though we have booked. There is no way my son could sleep in a bed and none of us would get any sleep.

Anyway any info or even photos would be great. I'm just undecided whether to bring mine from home or not???

Thanks again

Leah

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,347 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cots

Contact the resort direct by email or phone and ask your questions or go to the Mana reviews I am sure you will find many reviewers with young children who can give you the advice you need.

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cots

The cots are wooden ones. Mostly sturdy and they are safe. Our little boy slept in one there up until he was two and a half and was fine. There are plenty to go around so don't worry. You could always email them as a reminder a few days before you leave.

Tracy

3. Re: Cots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, October 28, 2012