We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying gifts Mana island

Queensland
5 posts
Save Topic
Buying gifts Mana island

Hi.

My daughter is going to mana very soon. where is the best place to buy gifts e.t.c.

is there any little places on mana island

Thanks sandra

auckland
Level Contributor
376 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

mana has a gift shop with the standard fare of t shirts clothes etc, calendars and other bits and pieces but it isnt extensive. For a full range of fiji( versus mana ) themed gifts you would need to use the shops at denarau or in nadi

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

She can also buy souveniers at the airport in Nadi before her flight leaves. There are quite a few shops with a wide variety. The prices are quite reasonable. Denaru can be pricey and she will have to take about a 20 cab ride to get there.

Queensland
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

Hi Ziggy

Oh Thank you for the info I will pass it on. She will be there soon. She is just so excited.

Queensland
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

Hi E&CReno

Oh Thanks for that info. yes I expect the airport will have more. Im sure they will have fun looking.

Thanks again. I keep checking the weather there LOL.

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

You're welcome. I'm sure you daughter will have an amazing time.

6. Re: Buying gifts Mana island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, October 19, 2009