We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

Hello,

Just wondering if you still get free alcohol on international flights? We're flying air pacific

Yep I like drinking on holidays :)

29 days til mana island

Victoria
Level Contributor
302 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

Flew a couple of weeks back and yes, they do.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
742 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

How is Pacific Air in general. I noticed only ANZ and Air Pacific fly from LAX to Nadi. I don't know much about Air Pacific. Are the seats comfortable? It is a long flight for us and I don't think we will be able to upgrade our seats....

auckland
Level Contributor
376 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

they do.

biggest issue with air pac is reliability problems and replacement planes to accomodate.

can mean delays in fiji!! Thats not a bad thing when you get stuck for an extra day...

4. Re: Pacific air still do free alcohol on int. flights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 09, 2009