We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

musket cove smoking

Which Malolo Lailai Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
musket cove smoking

Could someone tell me if they have eaten at Musket cove and found that you can smoke in the resturants? I was surprised to hear that, thought it would be banned.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: musket cove smoking

There are no laws banning smoking in Fiji.

You can smoke in the restaurants, however it's more polite to others if you walk elsewhere, well away from diners. And put butts in the bin or ashtrays, not in the sand.

LTB

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
437 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: musket cove smoking

Have to agrre with ltb. My wife and both smoke. The really cool thing about the main restaurant is that it has many open tables away from people. If you like open air dining it is the best solution for you. The island is picture perfect so please, please, please do not ruin it by dropping cig butts everywhere. Hope you enjoy this place as much we did. Happy travels.

3. Re: musket cove smoking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malolo Lailai Island