We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Nadi to Malololailai island

San Fransisco
7 posts
Save Topic
Flights from Nadi to Malololailai island

Hi,

I am still trying to get info on these local flights but can't find anything on the web. I think Sun Air runs them but I need to know what the daily schedule is and fares. Anybody know? Thank you!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
945 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Nadi to Malololailai island

Natnik,

You can go to www.fiji.to this should be where you can book Sun Air flights

Sun Air operates four flights to malololailai from Nadi 830am, 1230pm, 330pm, and 500pm

There are also 4 flights to Nadi from malololailai 855am, 1255pm, 350pm and 525pm

I am not sure of the fare, but if you go to the website you will probably get the prices.

katt

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Nadi to Malololailai island

Sun Air does run flights. They are on a "Needs" basis. Not really regular flights as only a few people use them. Worth it . We had our travel agent book us. We didn't have to do that awful overnight on the main island or take the 45minute to hour and a half boat ride. And you got in to an 8 seater plane and saw all that beautiful coral from the air. A 10 minute flight. Try darren@essencetours.com.au or phone direct to sun air 672 3555 of fax them 672 0085.

Darren booked our holiday via the internet for us and got us a fabulous price for everything including the flight.