We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
756 posts
70 reviews
Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

We have an option to book for a holiday at the above property. Can anyone advise who has recently stayed there? 2 adults and 2 children (aged 15 and 12).

We went to Fiji (Warwick resort at Coral Coast in 2007 and would like to return for a second visit as we really really loved it!!

Just wondering about facilities etc as I can't seem to find too much information.

Thanks

Coomera, Australia
Level Contributor
264 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

We went for a week in December 2006. We went for 2 weeks in December 2009. We are going for 2 weeks this December. We LOVE it. We now travel as a party of 3 (2A + 15yo daughter). Our now 19 yo son came on the first trip. He didn't enjoy it. No internet ... ... ...

The bures are basic. But clean. Plenty to do. Snorkelling, swimming, day trips.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
69 reviews
2. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

I've have not stayed at the timeshare, however I have stayed at Musket Cove Resort, and the timeshare uses Muskets facilities. They have their own pool, and a lovely beach out front, which I think is better than the lagoon out front of Musket. the timeshare bures are across a bridge from the marina.

Musket Cove has 3 pools, one large infinity pool in front of Dicks Place Restaurant.

There's lots to do and see on the island, with3 resorts located there plus the timeshare. So plenty of dining options, plus the island F$4.50 bar at Musket near the marina. The Trader store sells food and lovely hot chickens, next to it is the Coffee Cove for light meals and they also do pizzas. The store is close to the timeshare bures

have a look at their website and you will get an idea of what's available

http://www.musketcovefiji.com/

I'd highly recommend it and can understand why bob555 has been there so often.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
427 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club is on the same island as Musket Cove and Plantation Island Resort. I haven't stayed at the resort club but I believe you can use the facilities at Musket Cove Resort (cost involved) eg kayaks, snorkelling trips etc - I suggest you contact Musket Cove Resort by email to find out further information. Jacqui

Coomera, Australia
Level Contributor
264 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

Last time we went (Dec 2009) the cost for the activities was about $FJ30 per adult per week. Kids were free.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
756 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

Thank you all for your replies, still in the early planning stages and gathering information. I am sure I will have more questions soon. My partner has feinted when I said I'm starting to plan our holiday....it's like an addiction for me. I do love the advise received on here too - many thanks :)

6. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort Club (RCI)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 am, April 03, 2011