We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malolo Lailai Lagoon vs Musket Cove Resort

Maine
Level Contributor
14 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Malolo Lailai Lagoon vs Musket Cove Resort

Thank u so much for responding to my inquiry about Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort & comparing it with Musket Cove Resort...To tell you the truth I don't know anything about Musket Cove Resort either...Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon vs Musket Cove Resort

I think what the previous persons post meant was that Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort is part of the Musket Cove Resort. Musket Cove Resort also manages a time share / villas and these may be called Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort . Have a look on www.musketcovefiji.com it may be of some help. I have stayed at Musket Cove with 3 kids. We enjoyed the snorkelling trips that were offered free of charge. Malolo Lailai is the name of the island that Musket Cove Resort, Plantation Island Resort, Lomani Resort and some private owned villas are located on. If you need to know any other details on a resort try being more specific, so that others may be able to answer any questions you have. Good luck planning your trip to Fiji.

2. Re: Malolo Lailai Lagoon vs Musket Cove Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 04, 2009