We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon at Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort

Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon at Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort

My fiance and I were wondering if anyone has a review for the Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort. We are getting married this Nov and will take our honeymoon in Nov or Dec. We would love to stay at more of a tropical romantic hideaway rather than a busy resort, but we liked the descrip of the bures at this resort. Problem is we will be using my future motherinlaw's timeshare points, so it is either this resort or the WorldMark.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
10,011 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon at Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort

Malolo Lai Lai is home to three resorts, Plantation Island, Lomani & Musket Cove plus the timeshare and other privately owned properties near Musket Cove. The beach in lthis area is not brilliaant and you would probably have to walk around to Plantation to ocean swim or snorkel. I can think of far more romantic places than this and the Worldmark but of the two I suppose Malolo is the pick. Sorry not to be more enthuastic.t

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon at Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort

Hi Haddassah

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Even though Muscat Cove (Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort) and Plantation are on the same island, Plantation definitely has the better water. I don't know why, but the tides must be different on that side, you are definitely allowed to come to Plantation and use all their facilities as well.

I've only ever walked to Muscat (about 10 min walk) from Plantation but it definitely looks like and the resort is more fresh than Plantation, it could do with a facelift, but is still brilliant and great value for money.

I don't think Muscat gets as busy as Plantation so will definitely be the more quiet of the 2 resorts and I'm sure you will love it.

Nat

3. Re: Honeymoon at Malolo Lailai Lagoon Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 31, 2009