We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malolo beaches

Canberra
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Malolo beaches

I've seen quite a few posts about the beach at Malolo and from pics I've seen it doesn't look at nice as some other islands. Some say the tide goes way out and beach is very windy at times, others say it's fine. Now I know we can't control the weather and tides but I do have a couple of questions for the experts.

We have been to Castaway and Treasure and IMO those two beaches were magnificent and one of the things I love about the islands, does Malolo compare to them? Also, is there only one beach to go to on Malolo or if it is windy on one side of the island can you go to another?

Thanks

Suzie

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malolo beaches

Cant believe you haven t had any replies yet. Have been watching your post as have same questions about wind and beach.

Will keep watching and waiting...

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malolo beaches

I have just posted a response on this thread.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g308255-i11196-k42…

Never noticed this question before, was overseas in early Jan relaxing with no computer :)

Edited: 3:25 pm, January 29, 2011
3. Re: Malolo beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, January 31, 2012