We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Eat (with kids) please

Which Orange Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Info on Eat (with kids) please

I've read many positive comments on Eat & am now following their Facebook page. I'd appreciate some info regarding eating there with kids & if you can order off a menu rather than just a buffet. My child is a picky eater so we are always trying to find places where he'll eat something & it won't cost me a small fortune for a plate he won't eat. He loves plain ole' rice so that tends to be something we can find in some seafood places. Anyone been there with kids (or anyone who might know) & know if they have a kids menu or options for ordering something simple? Thanks

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Have you asked on their facebook page??

I have friends that love the place..

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

I'll give that try. Last time I posted a question, there was no answer but it was about their buffet menu, which they post on FB every day. Just thought some people who had eaten there & post here might give me some info too.

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
458 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Everything is ordered off the buffet menu. But since it's AYCE, you can try a few different small portions so your child can probably find something they like. If you go there for lunch, it will only cost you $10 - including tax and beverage. So you won't be out a small fortune - or even a tiny one!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Thanks CT!

Atmore
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Go to YaYa's Cafe in Orange Beach on Canal rd....my friend owns the place and it looks and sounds wonderful. Just found out today that she owns it...we will be going next week end while we are staying in Orange Beach. You can look them up on the internet and it shows menus and pictures of the food...I think kids and parents will be happy they went there!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Thanks for the suggestion,Cathi.

I've never gotten a response from Eats Facebook page about a kids menu.

Atmore
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

Just found out that YaYa's cafe is closed on saturdays and Sundays...so you'll have to go during the week, but I promise, it will be well worth your time!

8. Re: Info on Eat (with kids) please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014