We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

Which Orange Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DFW
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

We've never been before. It'll be 2 adults and 2 teens. We're staying at sandy key condos in perdido key, fl.

Thanks!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

Prices will differ depending on the amount of time and height you wish to go. Ask any question you wish. I would be concerned with their safety record and maintenance of the boat and parachutes. I have never heard of anyone having any problems though. Shop around, I have seen around twenty different parasail boats this year. You may even find a discount in one of the local papers or circulars.

DFW
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

Thanks, does anyone have any info about how high they go and how long they usually stay up?

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

Here's a link that should help. http://www.perdidokeyparasail.net/

DFW
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

Thank you! Reading now.

5. Re: What should I ask when booking a parasailing outing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 19, 2014