We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Photographers

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
762 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Photographers

We will be visiting Orange Beach mid-August before we take our one daughter back to school in Tuscaloosa. We would like to have some family photos taken on the beach. Can anyone pass along a recommendation? If you are not comfortable posting it here, if you could PM me, I would appreciate it. I'd like to do some research before we get there instead of waiting until I'm there and just finding ads locally. Thanks.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Photographers

You can do a search on this forum for "beach photographer" and see lots of info and some recommendations.

2. Re: Beach Photographers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:32 am, July 19, 2011
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
762 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Photographers

I did do a search prior to posting my question and didn't come up with anything useable. So I figured I should search again. I got 4 entries.

#1 from April 2007 and dd992emo did not want to "advertise" for any photographers, and I get that, hence the request to be PM'ed if there were any recommendations.

#2 May 2008 Replies removed because the thread is more than 6 months old

#3 April 2011 Posts removed because they were deemed inappropriate

#4 My post from yesterday.

That's it. No info. Thanks.

Rome, Georgia
Level Contributor
91 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Photographers

We used company a few years ago called A Studio on Wheels. I do not know if they are still operating but they did have a website. They came to our condos, took pics then showed them to us on their computer. They were a really nice couple and were really good with my daughter.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Photographers

If you happen to use facebook, you can "Like" the Alabama Gulf Coast. Then, you'll get all kinds of updates and information from them. And, lots of people post questions on there and then let all the FB fans answer them. That would probably give you some names.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
762 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Photographers

Great thanks for that idea.

7. Re: Beach Photographers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 05, 2012