We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

HUNTSVILLE
2 posts
Save Topic
poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

my family and i received poor customer service from the front desk clerk she was rude and nasty. there customer service workers for should be working for motel 6 not a resort where you pay that type of money. Very undprofessional. toilets weren't working and then we discovered the air conditioner was not working. instead of the front desk helping with this situation, she appeared to be trying to be instigating a verbal fight.

PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY

India
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

Thanks for your feed back on Turquoise place. Some one have suggested me to go there. I saw your feed back and have decided not to go with it Thank you.

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

I've been to Turquoise Place twice and have received great customer service each time. My family and I can't wait to go back. The tiki bar employees and the front desk staff were all very attentive and helpful. We will definitely be back.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

Perhaps if the OP would be more specfic about what happened it would be helpful to potential visitors.

4. Re: poor service from front desk at Turquoise place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Orange Beach
Recent Conversations