We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
391 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

On their list

1. White House of the Conferderacy

2. Rosa Parks Library

3. Old Town Alabama

4, Civil Right Memorial

5, Martin Luther Kings Home

Two Days --would you add anything --delete or make any recommendations ---Resturant suggestions would be very helpful. They said there was an art thing but I was not able to find it.

Florida
Level Contributor
634 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

You can catch the trolley at the train station downtown and see all the sites you have listed, plus a lot more, and the price is only 50 cents--a great deal. The ladies at the station are very helpful. There's a "cow museum" on the route too that the kids might enjoy. Dreamland Bar-B-Que restaurant is good, it's near the train station, and, of course, Chris' Hotdogs which has been there for years is always an adventure. You can check out this website for more info and events listings www.visitingmontgomery.com

Millbrook, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

The Alabama Shakespeare Festival is a beautiful place to visit, even if you don't see a play.

Enterprise, Alabama
Level Contributor
27 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

I highly recommend a Biscuits Game! The stadium is downtown near all the places you want to go.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
304 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

Hi, did you end up doing the tour of MLKs house? I want to do that and the church but I'm having trouble getting info on it.

Do you know the cost? Thanks!

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,296 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

SDR---regretfully "Whatyousee" is one of those posters who has asked dozens of questions for numerous trips and never posts a trip report nor answers questions.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
304 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

Haha, thanks. I was able to find out the info I needed, anyway!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

>>>SDR---regretfully "Whatyousee" is one of those posters who has asked dozens of questions for numerous trips and never posts a trip report nor answers questions.<<<

I'm pretty sure that's not required for TA membership. I see plenty of people on these forums who want nothing more that to maximize their hard earned $ by taking their kids on well researched vacations. What's wrong with that?!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
304 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

I think that Felschurch was maybe just trying to promote a give and take relationship. Sure, there's nothing wrong with asking questions but if people expect help from others, it might be kind of nice to offer help at times as well.

I've asked tons of questions but I also offer help when I can. It's just showing consideration for others.

9. Re: Kids 7,8,9 Two Day Schedule in Mongomery -Help Wanted.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:41 pm, June 21, 2013