We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobile Airport Hotels

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mobile Airport Hotels

We will be flying into Mobile in December and then driving to the Fort Morgan area the next day. Are there hotels near the airport that would be a good place for our family of four to crash for the night? We would like to stay near the airport so that we can meet other family members and pick up a rental car the next morning.We're not looking for anything special, just a good, clean hotel to spend the night at. Complimentary breakfast would a nice feature too.

Thanks!

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobile Airport Hotels

Not really. I can't think of any out there.. Some are at Airport Blvd and I 65. which is 15 minutes away. I think I would get my rental and go back out there in the morning

Mobile
Level Contributor
212 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mobile Airport Hotels

Homewood Suites Providence Park is your best bet. It is about a 5 minute drive from the airport. Is next to a TGI Fridays and Bonefish Grill so have a couple of food choices.

Alabama
Level Contributor
19 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mobile Airport Hotels

There is also a Hampton Inn at Providence Park.

4. Re: Mobile Airport Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 11, 2015