We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner restaurant

Which Mobile hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
baltimore, md
2 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving dinner restaurant

I will be traveling to Mobile during the holiday and would like to find a nice place to have a Thanksgiving meal in the area. I will be staying in Daphne, but anywhere in the area would be fine. Thank you for your advice.

Mobile
Level Contributor
212 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner restaurant

I think the dining room at the Marriott Grand Hotel in Point Clear would be a good option for you. It will be about a 20-30 minute drive to Point Clear, just south of Fairhope on Mobile Bay. Hope you enjoy your visit. Other good places to eat in Daphne, although they probably won't be open on Thanksgiving would be the Camellia Cafe on Manci Av. in old town Daphne, or Guidos which is also in the same area.

baltimore, md
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner restaurant

Thank you! I will definately check those places out. Do you have any advice on finding a place to go dancing? Salsa, swing, etc. I will be in the area for the week and will be back in the future for short stays.

3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 19, 2010