We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Which Mobile hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Prairie, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner

Hi,

I am thinking about renting a condo in Gulf Shores Thanksgiving week. I do not want to cook Thanksgiving Day. Are any restaurants open Thanksgiving Day? I do not mind driving an hour away.. Dauphn, Mobile etc.

thanks

Mobile
Level Contributor
212 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

The Mariott Grand Hotel in Point Clear has a Thanksgiving meal I'm almost sure. It's an upscale hotel, so I assume the dining room and food is good, though I've not eaten there. Easy drive from Gulf Shores to Point Clear. You should call and make reservations if you are planning on being in Gulf Shores, and there may be some kind of dress code, though I'm sure it would be fairly casual.

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Good reco on the Grand hotel in Fairhope. Pensacola is also only about a 45 minute drive and there are tons of restaurants there. Your best bet is probably to check out restaurants on TA, then email them and ask if they are open on T'giving.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

This is a schedule for 2007 in OB. On the home page it says the 2008 schedule will come later.

More closed than open!

orangebeach.ws/Thanksgiving_Holiday_Specials…

4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mobile