We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I visit Melaka and go legoland in one day

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Topic
Can I visit Melaka and go legoland in one day

as captioned

Bowraville...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I visit Melaka and go legoland in one day

I have only been to Legoland and would suggest no. It that would depend on how much time you want to spend at Melaka and at legoland. Legoland time would depend f you are going to both the waterpark and the theme park and if you are going with children (you may find it hard to get them away). When I have been, on weekdays, it has been quite busy and lines for rides can be 40+ minutes long.

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I visit Melaka and go legoland in one day

Where are you travelling from to get to Melaka? Melaka and LEGOLAND (Johor Bahru) are around 220Km apart by road. How do you intend to travel between the them and what do you want to do at each? Both are not worth visiting unless you spend several hours at each. I don't think it is even worthwhile to try.

3. Re: Can I visit Melaka and go legoland in one day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 19, 2015