We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to go from Klia Airport to Melaka

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to go from Klia Airport to Melaka

Could you please advise me which is the best to leave Klia Airport till Melaka. If taxi is the best, how much would it be? I wil be alone and will be arriving at twelve o'clock morning.

Many thanks.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best way to go from Klia Airport to Melaka

Many thanks, that's what I was in need as I think that will be tough to arrive at 13:50 and get the bus at16:00. Do you think it will be possible or is better wait 2 hours and take next at 18PM? Or perhaps it will be better to take a taxi as I noticed the price would be approximately 250 ringgit. What is your suggestion? Many thanks for helping me.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best way to go from Klia Airport to Melaka

Hi, how can I contact the taxi driver Taufis and Gopi to check their price and availability. Thanks

13. Re: Best way to go from Klia Airport to Melaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 23, 2015