We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melaka day trip

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Melaka day trip

Hi

my family and i are travelling to KL for the first time in May. I have found an organised day trip which includes the following.....

Explore historic Malacca, the oldest trading port in Malaysia, and discover its many Portuguese influences. Walk up St. Paul's Hill and see the ruins of St. Paul's church, explore the historical structure of Stadthuys, visit the famous gateway of A Famosa (Porta de Santiago), and enter the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia, Cheng Hoon Teng. Enjoy a local lunch of typical Nyonya cuisine and meander along the antique row of Jonker Street.

It costs 278MYR and includes Hotel pick up and drop off. Duration is 8 hours.

Is this a reasonable price? Any other advice regarding visiting Melaka?

Thanks in advance

Cynthia

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Melaka day trip

Hi Jeannette

i sent you a private message in regards to your question. Hope you received it.

Cynthia

22. Re: Melaka day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 31, 2015