We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying bus ticket from Melaka to KL

Central Coast...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
Buying bus ticket from Melaka to KL

Hi,

Can you buy a ticket from Melaka to KL from the bus station? I am getting a taxi straight from KLIA to Melaka, then I want to get a bus to KL. I have tried booking the tickets through the Transnasional website but it won't let me pay for it.

Is there a ticket station at Melaka station?

Thanks

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying bus ticket from Melaka to KL

Hi Sean

You can get tickets easily almost every hour from Melaka Sentral bus station. You can even ask your hotel / hostel to book ticket for you in advance.

I suggest taking transnational bus as the better managed bus company. There is a club class coach at 12.30pm that you may want to reserve in advance but it costs double (RM28) of the normal buses (RM12) and terminate in KL Sentral. Other buses stop at Bandar Tasik Selatan (BTS) terminal which is south of KL and takes 30-45 minutes to city centre bus taxi or train

2. Re: Buying bus ticket from Melaka to KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, May 13, 2013