We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basketball

Which Melaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
44 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Basketball

I'll be in Melaka for a week in about a week. Any place to get into a pick up bball game? 6'2", 62 yrs old.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Basketball

Basketball is not really the national game or most loved sport in malaysia. Other than within some schools compound, i dont think you can even find a basketball court to play in Melaka.

Anyway, there are more interesting places to go and do for tourist in Melaka, why do you want to play basketball?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
44 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Basketball

My trip is primarily for golf, but basketball is a passion and I like to get in some exercise each day. The hotel gym will do but I like to find basketball games when I can. I've played in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong (the best), and Singapore as well as anumber of countries in Europe. I was hoping to add Malaysia to that list. I'm also planning to be in KL for a few days -- actually Shah Alam -- so if you know a spot there I'd adjust my golf plans.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Basketball

I maybe able to tell you more if its golf but not basketball. Since you would be in Shah Alam, cleck out the Glenmarie course, KGSAS for night golf and Kota Permai course.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
44 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Basketball

I'm staying at the Glenmarie Holiday Inn and plan to play on the 4th and 5th. I hope to see a little more of KL in the afternoons and evenings. It has been nearly 25 years since my last visit in KL.

5. Re: Basketball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2010