We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

batam
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Hotel

Hi All

Please advice which hotel that is near places of interest, maybe within walking distance.

Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

hiya pauline how are you i always stay at the aldy hotel its 1 minit from dutch square and at the top of jonker street and near the museum, as well its a clean and decent hotel with a restraunt underneath,reasonable price as well maggieomx

batam
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Hi Maggieomx.

Understand that there are two aldy hotel.

Which one are you referring to.

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

hiya pauline sorry for that i realised after id posted about the chinatown one, the 1 i mean is the one near dutch square its painted red like all the other buildings local, i was going to stay in the chnatown one and booked in and then checked out( i realy didnt like the china town one to modernn and sparse) as i had a chance to stay in the original aldy after a mix up with my booking, the aldy has a resteraunt underneath called the bamboo and the food is magic the cooked english breakfast is enourmas, and the other food is also great its so close to harmonny street and jonker walk and so close to the river for the cruise, the rooms are so clean as is the bathroom,wouldnt hesitate to reccomend this hotel, im staying for the forth time in feb 2009, email back if you need any more info maggieomx

4. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 07, 2009