We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa

london
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
goa

me and my husband are going to goa the 2nd week in november, and i just want to know if everything will be closed, because the start of the season, any ideas on what will be open.

gateshead
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: goa

hi mandy sean here goa opens its doors to every one around end of oct so everything will be open in nov for you all the pubs and places to eat will be open as well dont worry the weather will be sweet as well have a great time in goa

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
87 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goa

All charter flights go in the first week of November so everything is up and running for that. We once went last two weeks of October and even then almost everything was open.

H

uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: goa

hi mandy where u stayin me and the missis r going then

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,543 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goa

This is another of those threads that has suddenly strangely re-emerged after almost a year!

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: goa

hi

it seems to be newcomers to tripadviror

looking up old threads,

tom

uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: goa

not newcomers just first time visits to goa ok

7. Re: goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:48 pm, May 10, 2007
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,543 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: goa

Hi Tom, yes I can see that does happen and I sometimes look up old posts myself but peppercat33 answered a question that was posted last August from somebody who has come back from Goa by now, I just find it odd that this happens.

lancashire
Level Contributor
290 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: goa

hi yorkshire traveller.

the mirs is a smallish quitish hotel weve had some good nights drinking in there,

when we were there end april they were starting to do some allterations to the hotel and they said they would all be finished by october there adding few etra rooms theyd allready done the dining area that was looking lots better. and just accross the road is mooly malones and lesley is extenging that place to get moor room

hope this helps.

she

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: goa

hi

i maybe should'nt answer,but,i know where the mira is,

but not been in there so can't tell you what it's like?????

sorry

tom

Get answers to your questions about Calangute