We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info about sai dental clinic

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
info about sai dental clinic

last time I was in Goa, I went to the Dentist Dr Rina Lawande, at Sai dental clinic, but, I somehow lost her details.

I checked up on google, but I cannot find any of her website or e-mail address.She is not a tourist dentist so, maybe her details are missing.

I need to make an appointment with her before I arrive, otherwise I might not get any.

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks

Jodhagirl

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
8,990 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: info about sai dental clinic

Hi this is all i could find.

She also now has a new sign that is quite easy to see if you walk about 100 meters towards the direction of Mapusa from St Antonys Chapel which is the Church in the middle of the road.

Phone numer 2276294 0832 is the code for Goa..Minus the 0 if outside India.

2. Re: info about sai dental clinic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Calangute