We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs/Entertainment

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Topic
Pubs/Entertainment

Have booked a return visit to Calangute. We didn't really find many places with entertainment last time - any hints of places to go for this - even Baga/Candolim.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pubs/Entertainment

Lots of info here

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297605-i9001-k6036…

Also the Goa music festival kicks off on the 1st of Feb at Morjim, Prem Joshua is at Anjuna on the 3rd and there are also events in Calangute, Panjim and Cavelossim

Ravi who is promoting the festival promised to give me have the details weeks ago but he works on Goan Mean to Time however leaflets are starting to surface around the area and I am meeting Jan on Saturday for the grand opening of her boutique in Anjuna and hope she will have more details

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pubs/Entertainment

Nellie is still at Under The Stars, can't remember which night though.

13. Re: Pubs/Entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Calangute