We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palmarinha resort

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
palmarinha resort

hi, have the taxi drivers who rank outside the palmarinha hotel put there fares up does anybody know. thanks sandy.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palmarinha resort

Not sure and the majority are thieves anyway on that rank!!! One we met and still use today is Jimmy who is a great guy. We still use him even though we won't be staying there again (graet hotel though). If you want I will PM you his number tonight.

Edited: 5:23 am, October 29, 2012
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palmarinha resort

thanks stalex,We stayed here 18 months ago with 2 of the kids and we spent that much on taxis last time we would have been better of buying a car lol.i noticed in one of your posts your wife takes malarone instead of p&c did a doctor recommend these, we all suffered side effects with p&c does she still prefer malerone .thanks sandy

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palmarinha resort

Hi Sandy to be honest she also had to pack the Malarone in last year due to bad reactions! I'm not sure what she'll be taking in Feb though but I'll have the Malarone that she didn't take I just need to buy a few more. Thankfully the daughter is fine with the paediatric Malarone.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: palmarinha resort

thanks stalex,

5. Re: palmarinha resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calangute