We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three-month rental suggestion?

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Three-month rental suggestion?

Hello,

I am a Canadian retiree/volunteer looking for a furnished studio or 1 BHK in Calangute or Panaji, preferably with a/c but not necessary. My most important requirement is that it be quiet and safe, I have very simple needs so I don’t need anything fancy. I don’t require a beach location

I am looking to pay around Rs 11, 000 per month; this would be for about a three-month period from around December to March. Please let me know if there is a place you can recommend. Many thanks for your help.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three-month rental suggestion?

Hi Sam

Try www.homeaway.co.uk

www.ownersdirect.com

www.ownersabroad.com

plenty of choice on those.

Rie :)

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
501 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three-month rental suggestion?

Or your best bet is to stay in somewhere like the Log cabin for a few days then look around for apartment.Only problem is December is highest rental in Goa.

If you can go Jan for 3 months it will be cheaper.But the further you are away from the beach the cheaper the rent will be.

3. Re: Three-month rental suggestion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Calangute