We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adventure trips

uk
2 posts
Save Topic
adventure trips

hi i am going on honeymoon to goa in oct/nov , we would like to see some nature and wildlife . does any one know of good day/ night trips or safaris or adventure trips please?

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adventure trips

I know of the Bhondla or Bondla (?spelling) Wildlife Sanctuary, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary and Dr Salim Wildlife Sanctuary plus The Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, and I know there must be others! There is also the Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary on the border with Karnataka but that is a longish trip. I must admit we have never got to see any wildlife in Goa except birds and dolphins, oh and the rear end of a mongoose which was running away. (Lots of twitchers go to Goa to see the wild birds.)

I should stay in the beachhuts at Agonda for an overnight visit, go to Karnataka and stay overnight, go to the waterfalls, do a boat trip or two, go the market in Margao, do the tourist market at Anjuna, go to Palolem beach and crash out on the beach or by the pool. But the first thing I would do is buy a guide book about Goa.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Agonda
Agonda
South Goa District, India
Anjuna
Anjuna
Bardez, India
Palolem
Palolem
Canacona, India
UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adventure trips

Hi returned from Goa last night.

The Jungle Book is the best thing i have ever done. It's £76 pounds and is 2 days 1 night.

You spend the night in the jungle with elephants, bulls, goats, chickens, bunny rabbits and more. Next day you swim with elephants also spice plantation on first day. All meals included and entertainment.

Best £76 pounds i ever spent and loved everyminute of it. I didn't ant to leave.

Rachel

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Get answers to your questions about Calangute