We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

english brand cigs

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
english brand cigs

can anyone let me know if i can buy english brand cigarettes in goa or is it better to buy on the plane not sure if they are cheaper out there or they do simalar i got caught out in cuba they were cheaper but boy were they strong ! couldnt smoke them many thanks

lorayne

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
8,511 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: english brand cigs

thanks for the replies nice to know

lancs
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: english brand cigs

If your fussy about the quality of your fags then you can usually buy proper duty free ones on the plane going out and coming back 1 carton per person. We have found that the ones you buy in Goa are a different grade and basically horrible.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: english brand cigs

I smoke Marlboro Gold at home but when in Turkey and Goa I buy L & M Blues as they taste the same but are loads cheaper. 200 for 700 Rupees at Brunos and at Doha they worked out at around £6 for 200. Have tried the Wins and while they tasted ok over there found them far to harsh at home but that probably cos I smoke a lot more on Holiday.

actonarthur2
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: english brand cigs

Dont wish to worry anyone but i have found nearly every cigarette packet in goa to be completely fake.The health warnings on the packet have been stuck on and the cigarettes themselves have got spots on the white paper.God knows whats in these things,as if tobacco isnt bad enough as it is anyway.Be very careful what your buying out there,maybe the airport is the only place you really do get the real deal.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
303 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: english brand cigs

found the cigs cheapest at the airport going home home.they were £11 for 200 l&b's brought a load back (chance you take),they're sound.bound from the elephant shop too but it worked out dearer,quite enjoyed smoking the gold flake too

co tyrone castlederg
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: english brand cigs

hey airport kan b dodgey enough, gold flake is the way 2go. when in india do as the blody indians eh?,

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: english brand cigs

I used to smoke Marlboro Lights , buying some disgusting local ones assisted me in giving up cigs forever. That was over 10 years ago, much better than Nicorette!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: english brand cigs

the l n b i buy are not fake.but there are loads of fakes going around.saw one last week that they tried to sell me.

manchester
Level Contributor
10 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: english brand cigs

My Husband is a big smoker but only smokes b&h can he buy them in Goa ?

england
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: english brand cigs

i would get them at the airport here as i saw a lot of fakes last year they also sell them at the sirport in goa really cheap so you can get more on the way back i think i paid £11 at the goan airport last year for 200

Get answers to your questions about Calangute