We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa mistake help!

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
visa mistake help!

i have made a mistake on the on line visa form i didn't put in my daughters middle name i have completed form & paid on line i have an app to attend visa application centre in person in dec is this going to be a big problem?. Anyone know? Thankyou

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: visa mistake help!

Hi, you should be able to amend the form and put the middle name in. Try the following:

Go to the website, click 'fill your application online'. Click 'apply online' then click 'continue' and it will take you to the modify/retrieve visa application link.

Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa mistake help!

thankyou meerkat20 sorted, easy when you know how

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: visa mistake help!

Lol jellybabe, glad you got it sorted. We did the applications last night and decided not to pay online but cos of postal order printing machine not working at post office today, I thought I'd try and pay online so went into the applications and did it and well chuffed it worked. Ready to send tomorrow now :)

4. Re: visa mistake help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calangute